I am so excited to share this episode that I recorded with my good friend, Jennifer Blaine! Jennifer has been a transformational coach since 1997 and a dear friend of mine for the last 8 years. She zones in and illuminates what is most needed, creates bursts of aliveness, and guides you to create what you most want in your life. She has an international coaching practice, with clients in Cambodia, Egypt, the U.K., and across the United States.
Jennifer is a member of the American Counseling Association and a certified coach of the Hendricks Institute. Jennifer enjoys teaching life-skills for creating self-esteem, conscious relationships, and life-path visioning so that you can create a life that is truly fulfilling and rewarding.
Jennifer is also one-woman show and comedian. She regularly tours throughout the country performing for live audiences. Jennifer blends her coaching methods with her performance genius to create impactful, transformational work with women in prison, students, and her audiences.
In this episode, we discussed:
- How Jennifer became a life coach (when it wasn’t that popular and it wasn’t her first career)
- How Jennifer practiced on her friends as a coach, and used other coaches to learn how to get business
- Jennifer’s worldview that life is truly limitless and abundant, even though most people think there is a set amount that we can “have”
- What it means to “step into your genius”
- What Judi Dench taught Jennifer about genius
- How fear and stage fright can be a positive signal that we are we are sensing the greatness in ourselves
- Creativity is the key… even if you don’t consider yourself to be creative
- Why it’s so hard to make a change just by wanting to
- Jennifer’s amazing advice for when you’re feeling stuck
Here's to Getting Unstuck,